Reflections on a Life

Reflections on a Life

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Angels

You surround me on all sides and hold your protecting hand over me. ~ Psalm 139:5

This has been a hard year for my family.  I am certainly not the only one who’s had a tough year; others have gone through so much more with grace and aplomb and are true inspirations to me, reminding me to remember my blessings.  

And blessings do abound amongst the turmoil.  What I am most touched by are the appearance of angels surrounding me on all sides, lifting me up and holding my heart gently in theirs.  I have felt lifted, protected, loved, safe.

Those angels are sitting here in these pews and on that raised platform in front and in the choir loft.  They are listed on my ‘Friends’ list on Facebook.  They are in the aisles of the grocery store.  Those angels are everywhere.  

With those angels surrounding me, I can face anything.  With God protecting me from all sides I know that all shall be well. 


Published for God in the Life of Our Members, November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment